1. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THIS CLINIC IF:
– You have been in contact with someone with suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
– You are suffering with symptoms including: fever, fatigue, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
– You are awaiting results of a COVID19 test
2. In line with recent recommendations from the Premier to wear masks when unable to socially distance, patients and practitioners will be required to wear a mask during treatment. If you have your own mask please wear it, or if not, we can provide you with one for $1.
3. We are performing temperature checks on every patient when they enter the clinic. If your temperature is between 37-37.4°c we will ask you to wait for 5 minutes outside and then retest. If still above after retest or over 37.4°c we will reschedule your appointment to another day.
4. Practitioners will now be wearing full PPE including face shields and gowns when treating patients.
5. We reserve the right to decline treating clients with “hands on” techniques who are unwell in the best interest of ourselves and other clients.
6. Washing all surfaces with disinfectant after each and every patient. From door handles to waiting room chairs, treatment tables to EFTPOS machine, rest assured the surfaces within the clinic are hygienically clean
7. We have installed a new protective screen at reception to help with distancing and reduce potential spread
8. Asking patients to use antibacterial hand sanitiser as soon as they enter the clinic and as they leave (available on reception desk)
9. Spacing out appointment times for cleaning time after each patient and to maintain social distancing recommendations
10. Removal of pens and other objects to reduce shared contact between people. Any objects that may be shared are disinfected after each use.
11. New table covers that are able to be disinfected after every patient. We even have fun, colourful ones!
12. We have new pillow covers that are being disinfected after each patient.
13. Towels only touch one person before being hot washed (we’ve ALWAYS done this!).
14. This list is NOT exhaustive and is constantly being updated on the advice of Government and professional body recommendations.
We thank you for your co-operation. We are here to help. McKinnon Osteo Team 🙂